    How I get them off the the start up so I can go back to the Normal setting?

    Thanks
    Paul

    Paul Welch, Dec 16, 2004

  2. Paul Welch

    ftran999 Guest

    Open up your control panel and double click the "taskbar and start menu"
    icon.
    Click the start menu tab and make sure start menu, not classic start menu is
    checked
    and click customize. Click clear list to erase any programs currently on
    the start menu. Then set the number of programs on start menu to 0 to
    prevent anymore from loading onto the start menu.

    ftran999, Dec 16, 2004

  3. If I am understanding your question.....

    ......download and install StartupCPL.

    http://www.mlin.net/StartupCPL.shtml

    StartupCPL<in the Control Panel> and uncheck what you do not want
    starting with the boot. Reboot again. That should keep it at a "Normal"
    startup.

    @}-}-------Rosee, Dec 16, 2004
  4. Paul Welch

    Paul Welch Guest

    Thanks. Program does exactly what I want. Paul

    Paul Welch, Dec 16, 2004
  5. Excellent! You're welcome....;o)

    @}-}-------Rosee, Dec 16, 2004