    adamant and won't go.
    Could someone please tell me what to do to remove it totally from my system?
    I'm working with Windows XP Professional. Thanks.

    Baggash, Oct 16, 2005

  2. Baggash

    why? Guest

    You mean using Add/Remove Programs? Using an account with administrator
    rights?
    Does that file exist?
    That's a messy way to uninstall something.
    I'm working with www.google.com and found this in 4 seconds, on the Nero
    site which is really strange.

    http://www.nero.com/nero6/en/General_CleanTool.html
    General CleanTool is our recommended program for uninstalling any Nero
    software. After you uninstall a program, simply re-install it to begin
    using it again.

    Read the rest of the notes they have on that page.

    Me

    why?, Oct 16, 2005

  3. Baggash

    bigjon Guest

    Baggash decided to add:
    http://www.nero.com/nero6/eng/Clean_Tools.html

    bigjon, Oct 17, 2005
  4. Standard procedure is to reinstall from the original cd. You may also
    try upgrade to a more recent version - it will also uninstall the old
    one.

    Walter Mautner, Oct 17, 2005