    Gunjani
    A Thought.....If you can understand when your loved ones
    are too busy to give you any time

    Gunjani, Aug 19, 2003

  2. Gunjani

    Mike Simpson Guest

    Try re-installing Nero 5. This will repair the installation so
    add/remove programs then knows what it's trying to remove!

    Mike Simpson, Aug 19, 2003

  3. Gunjani

    °Mike° Guest

    http://www.google.com/search?q=uninstall+Nero

    °Mike°, Aug 19, 2003
  4. Gunjani

    Gunjani Guest

    That's the whole point.. it doesn't allow me!
    I recieve a message stating I have an older bersion of Nero which needs
    to be uninstalled MANUALLY. Which I tried thru Control Panel.
    But Nero5 still exixts on my PC!
    --
    Many Thanks

    Gunjani
    My software never has bugs; it just develops random
    features.

    Gunjani, Aug 28, 2003
  5. Gunjani

    Boomer.. Guest

    Gunjani said:
    Try the 6th or 7th links here:
    http://tinyurl.com/lhf6

    Boomer.., Aug 28, 2003
  6. Gunjani

    Barry OGrady Guest

    I had Nero 5.5 and I installed 6 over the top without a problem.
    Sorry I can't help.

    -Barry
    ========
    Voicemail/fax number +14136227640

    Barry OGrady, Aug 28, 2003
  7. Gunjani

    Barry OGrady Guest

    I don't think it offers much new, though you might want to try a free evaluation
    version.

    Barry OGrady, Sep 8, 2003