    Any idea how I can remove the MFCD toolbar from IE.
    I've tried Ad-aware6, spywareblaster, noadware, spybot s&d and AVG.

    Steve

    rednose, Jul 16, 2004

  2. rednose

    Boomer Guest

    Try:

    CoolWebShredder

    HijackThis
    http://tomcoyote.com/hjt/
    Install and run, then post the log to "HijackThis Logs"
    at http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/index.php.

    http://vipmeister.com/dl/aspy/aspy.html

    Info on above and more.
    http://www.pchell.com/support/spyware.shtml
    http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
    http://www.netrn.net/spywareblog/

    Newsgroups: alt.privacy.spyware
    alt.comp.anti-virus

    Forums:
    http://forums.net-integration.net/
    http://forums.spywareinfo.com/
    http://forums.tomcoyote.org/
    http://forum.aumha.org/
    http://boards.cexx.org/
    http://spywarewarrior.com/index.php
    http://www.wilderssecurity.com/

    Also serach Google and Googles archive for more information.

    Boomer, Jul 16, 2004