    workgroup. The manchine will only let the local admin logon since the
    GPO has the settings for users locked by the server.

    How can I remove these settings which came from the old domain??

    Piet Slaghekke, Jan 2, 2007

  2. Piet  Slaghekke

    pcbutts1 Guest

    You removed those settings when you removed it from the domain. What is it
    you are trying to accomplish?

    pcbutts1, Jan 2, 2007

  3. You need to fiddle with gpedit.msc.
    However, there are NT4 style "unmanageable" policy templates which you could
    only remove when you have poledit and the same adm templates which were
    used to enforce ...

    Walter Mautner, Jan 2, 2007
  4. Piet  Slaghekke

    why? Guest

    Put it back on the domain, edit the settings then remove it again.
    Remembering to replace any domain admin accounts with local accounts
    rights, so you can change settings later :)

    Me

    why?, Jan 2, 2007
  5. Piet  Slaghekke

    John Holmes Guest

    pcbutts1 "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!! You're so stupid, you'd trip over a
    cordless phone.

    John Holmes, Jan 2, 2007