    Please help me to remove stack configuration of catalyst 3750! My tw
    Catalyst 3750 stack each other, and now I want to use each wit
    default configuration. How can I do? thank much

    amiableboy, Aug 9, 2005

  2. amiableboy

    Wil Guest

    "write erase" + "reload" = default config

    Wil
    my 3ยข

    Wil, Aug 10, 2005

  3. amiableboy

    jefflin.choi Guest

    to convert stack 2 to stack 1 once you seperated the stack:
    (config)#switch 2 renumber 1
    then...reload.
    wr erase doesn't remove the vlan database though.

    jefflin.choi, Aug 10, 2005
  4. amiableboy

    arch8472

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    You don't need to to erase the configuration - you can just switch off the stack member you wish to remove, and then unprovision it using the command:

    no switch <stack number> provision <switch model>

    Example:

    To remove switch number 2 from a stack. The model number of the switch is WS-C3750G-48T:

    3750(config)# no switch 2 provision ws-c3750g-48t
    3750(config)# exit
    3750# write memory

    arch8472, Oct 16, 2007