    Scott Guest

    Someone please tell me how to remove the gas odor in my vehicle. I
    spilled the gas can.

    Scott, May 12, 2005

  2. Scott

    Olfart Guest

    A Match ???

    Olfart, May 12, 2005

  3. Scott

    Old Gringo Guest

    Cup of ammonia in a 1/2 bucket (gallon) of water. Use wet/dry vac.

    Old Gringo, May 12, 2005
  4. Scott

    joevan Guest

    You have to strike it too.

    joevan, May 12, 2005
  5. Scott

    WormWood Guest

    Make/Model of vehicle. Gas can version? Need info.

    WormWood, May 12, 2005
  6. Scott

    Old Gringo Guest

    LMAO

    Old Gringo, May 12, 2005
  7. Scott

    jbx Guest

    Requirements:

    1 car wash token.

    Procedure:

    1. Open all windows of car.
    2. Proceed to car wash.
    3. Insert token.
    4. Complete wash cycle (tire wash optional).
    5. Go home.
    6. Leave car to stand for several days (make sure it's well
    ventilated, wouldn't want to replace the smell of gas with damp).

    If the smell of gas is not completely gone, simply repeat procedure
    until it has.

    jbx, May 12, 2005
  8. Scott

    joevan Guest

    One chuckle here. Or silent laugh.

    joevan, May 12, 2005
  9. Scott

    Guest Guest

    Guest, May 12, 2005
  10. <AOL> he he </AOL>

    Blinky the Shark, May 12, 2005
  11. Scott

    Old Gringo Guest

    Just a smile then :)

    Old Gringo, May 12, 2005
  12. Scott

    kipper Guest

    Put a bucket of shit in there

    kipper, May 12, 2005
  13. Scott

    Scott Guest

    Thanks to all the replies. I think I'll try the Ammonia. It at least
    sounds reasonable. Hell, I possibly might try the bucket of shit. It
    couldn't be any worse. Thanks folks.

    Scott, May 13, 2005
  14. Scott

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Dog shit is the best. From a large breed about 1 week old that has been
    baking in the sun. For the ultimate smell you'll have to crack it open.

    Good luck.

    pcbutts1, May 13, 2005
  15. Scott

    Plato Guest

    NO way but to leave the windows open till the odor is gone.

    Plato, May 13, 2005