    I've tried Fixboot from the repair console but this hasn't helped.

    Thanks
    SH

    steveh, Jan 8, 2004

  2. steveh

    ron Guest

    there is a boot.ini file in the root drive, edit it. make sure you have a
    copy of it first in case you make a mistake

    ron, Jan 8, 2004

  3. steveh

    °Mike° Guest

    Control Panel / System / Advanced tab.
    Under 'Startup and Recovery', press 'Settings'.
    Uncheck 'Time to display list of Operating Systems', and
    make sure your 'Default Operating System' is set to
    "Windows XP" /fastdetect

    °Mike°, Jan 8, 2004
  4. Kenny Cargill, Jan 8, 2004