    Please advise, in beginner terms please.

    Thanks,
    Suz

    [email protected], Oct 18, 2006

  2. suzngr@comcast.net

    JimmyD

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2006
    Messages:
    18
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi Suz,

    Try reinstalling Google Earth first, then un-install. It is quite common for uninstall to fail if files are missing, or have become corrupted. Re-installing will put everything back, and typically will allow the un-install to go through.

    In particular most programs create a file that lists all the files that are installed, and where they are located, and the registry entries that were made during the installation. The un-installer uses this information to un-install these files, and remove the registry entries.

    Hope this helps,

    Jimmy

    JimmyD, Oct 19, 2006