    Guest Guest

    How can I remove former employees' computers from our wireless internet
    connectionso that they do not network access in windows XP?

    Guest, Apr 8, 2005

  2. Guest

    Jack Guest

    Hi

    It depends on How your security is set.

    A simple solution might be to use the MAC filtering,

    If you currently have MAC filtering you can remove his MAC address, or block
    his MAC address if you know it.

    Or add now MAC filtering that includes only your current computers.

    However you have to develop a Security system and a strategy for the long
    run (might be with IAS/RADUIS Server).

    WEP, WPA, and the Future - http://www.ezlan.net/wpa_wep.html

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Apr 8, 2005

  3. Guest

    Nobody Guest

    Change the encryption key, setup filtering by MAC, probably couple of other
    ways too.

    Nobody, Apr 8, 2005