    what to do for "Autoplay dialog".
    What do I need to do to ignore that drive(J:) since it is never actually
    removed.

    DanR, May 12, 2010

  2. DanR

    James Kosin Guest

    You have to remove the drive. If it is not in the slot it won't be
    detected.
    The other option is to just tell windows to safely remove the drive.
    Then as long as you don't turn off the PC it won't be recognized...
    since, it thinks you are going to remove the drive soon.

    James

    James Kosin, May 13, 2010

  3. DanR

    rak Guest

    Just ignore the message. The drive continues to work.

    rak, May 15, 2010