    failing and I am going to copy the contents to the new drive- The new drive
    is showing up as a removable disc, why would that be ?
    Richard

    Richard, Jan 19, 2004

  2. I just added a third hard drive to my system-one of the others is
    It should have a device name like "/dev/hdc". How is the drive
    connected to the system?

    Alexander Rogge, Jan 19, 2004

  3. Um, the original poster posted with Outlook Express, which is a Windows
    program. You're talking Linux at him. Do you realize that?

    Gary G. Taylor, Jan 19, 2004
  4. I just added a third hard drive to my system-one of the others is
    I didn't see the poster's message headers. I usually only look at
    message headers when I report spam.

    Alexander Rogge, Jan 19, 2004