    It also raises the question of if it is in fact, someone at my company
    or someone else.

    Is there any way to tell when someone is remotely accessing your PC?

    TC, May 13, 2005

  2. It's not your PC. It's the company's PC. A company's security may have a
    back door on the machine and can watch your activity without some remote
    control program and you won't even know it.
    If you have a concern about this, then I suggest you take it up with your
    company as the machine could be hacked.
    No, unless you're setting there watching them at the screen and you should
    know when it's happening if the remote control program is being used.

    Duane :)

    Hate K-CSC -- Duane ;-\), May 13, 2005