remote VPN and transparent tunneling (Ipsec over TCP)

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by vertigo, Jun 29, 2006.

  1. vertigo

    vertigo Guest

    Hello

    I use modified cisco client for remote VPN connection.
    I have enabled transparrent tunneling and Ipsec over TCP on port 10000.

    On the way between cisco client and remote VPN device NAT/PAT is being
    performed 3 times. When i disable that NAT/PAT on those devices everything
    works fine. But NAT/PAT must be enabled..

    In the manual it's written:
    "To use transparent tunneling, the central-site VPN device must be
    configured to support it."

    How ? What do i need to add to the configuration on central-site VPN
    device ?
    Can anybody heklp ?
    Does anybody know any good example configuration for this problem ?

    Thanx
    Michal

    vertigo, Jun 29, 2006