    Server. The Desktops are a mix of XP & Win98.

    Many thanks,

    Jason Paris

    Jason Paris, Jan 22, 2004

  2. Jason Paris

    Scrote Guest

    Try NetSupportManager. (30 day free trial)
    www.netsupportsoftware.co.uk Works extremely well & is simple to use.
    HTH
    Tony

    Scrote, Jan 23, 2004

  3. Jason Paris

    chrispeterson

    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2013
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    We use on premise remote support appliance such as RHUB in our organization to enable remote desktop sharing. It has easy to use functionality and best part is, it is only one time payment.

    chrispeterson, Jun 18, 2013