    Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise. I am pretty sure this is a bug after
    several days of troubleshooting.

    MVPs might want to take a good look at this one.

    Guest, Mar 29, 2007

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Disabling some of them client-side solves the problem:
    Use the right click & runas option command on the command prompt on the
    client and server side. Run the following commands:
    netsh interface tcp set global rss=disabled
    netsh interface tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabled
    and reboot
    or
    Also on another Server that I applied SP2 had Remote Desktop go to a crawl.
    The fix is to start the Windows Firewall service on the Windows 2K3 SP2
    server. No reboots or logoff logon reaquired. No Firewall Configuration
    required

    Guest, Apr 5, 2007