    desktop feature. It should be a pretty easy setup - a broadband
    connection at both ends, my home network on one side and the slightly
    more complex domain based network at work. Any suggestions?

    ]v[etaphoid, Apr 7, 2004

  2. ]v[etaphoid

    one_red_eye Guest

    www.microsoft.com

    one_red_eye, Apr 7, 2004

  3. A couple links to get you started that helped me setup a similar system:

    http://techrepublic.com.com/5100-6270-1052360-1-1.html

    http://tinyurl.com/5cgh

    http://ccfaq.valar.co.uk/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=230
    Given the usefulness of your reply, no prizes for guessing which group you
    belong to...

    Malcolm Function, Apr 7, 2004
  4. ]v[etaphoid

    PuddleNuts Guest