    other networks, but have no clue about how to accomplish this on mine.

    In advance, thanks for help and suggestions..............
    CinciDave

    Guest, May 11, 2005

  2. One way is to use XP Pro Remote Desktop...

    If you do this over the public internet I suggest running Remote Desktop through a SSH or VPN tunnel
    for added security...

    --

    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    Sooner Al [MVP], May 11, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks for the suggestion. Somehow I must have defined a password which I
    cannot recall. Since I am the only user and this is a local network, how can
    I either find the password or eliminate it entirely?

    Guest, May 11, 2005
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I checked setup to make sure that no password was indicated on either of my
    PC's.
    Still the remote access connection requests a password. Any further
    suggestions?
    CinciDave

    Guest, May 11, 2005
  5. Logon as the Administrator and change the user password...

    --

    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    Sooner Al [MVP], May 11, 2005
  6. Guest

    atec Guest

    http://www.realvnc.com/

    atec, May 11, 2005
  7. Guest

    rupert Guest

    You must use accounts with passwords to be able to use Remote Desktop. ie
    You need to add a password to each of your logon accounts-they do not have
    to be the same

    rupert, May 12, 2005