Remote computer dialup and host computer dsl using both Windows XP problems

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bun Mui, Jun 4, 2004.

  1. Bun Mui

    Bun Mui Guest

    I sometimes have a problem trying to connect using gotomypc and
    pcanywhere
    from my remote computer to my host computer.

    Sometimes it connects works for awhile then it says internet
    connection
    slow then stops working and next time I use gotomypc or pcanywhere it
    does not connnect at all. After I wait for awhile it will connect
    again and work
    for a brief period of time before it slows down again and eventually
    not work.

    But I know that the dsl conenction is always connected.
    Seems sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't

    What could be the problem? What could I do to correct it?

    Thanks,

    Bun Mui

    Bun Mui, Jun 4, 2004