Remote access VPNs from remote location to ASA

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by ikkemij, Jun 30, 2006.

  1. ikkemij

    ikkemij Guest

    On a ASA 5520 we have configured several remote access IP-Sec VPN Group
    policies en usernames.

    On the group policies we have set the number of simultaneous logins to
    5 and on the individual users to 1.

    username Ikke-Mij password xxxxxxxx encrypted privilege 0
    username Ikke-Mij attributes
    vpn-group-policy Company
    vpn-simultaneous-logins 1
    vpn-tunnel-protocol IPSec
    group-lock value Company

    group-policy Company attributes
    dns-server value 10.142.18.32
    vpn-simultaneous-logins 5
    vpn-filter none
    vpn-tunnel-protocol IPSec
    group-lock value Company
    pfs enable
    address-pools value Company

    This works fine, until two users try to connect from behind the same IP
    address. Tthe already connected user gets bumped. When he tries to
    connect again, the other user gets bumped. There are more then enough
    IP addresses in the Pool, so that shouldn't be the problem.

    Is there a way to allow simultaneous logins from the same IP address?

    Ikke

    ikkemij, Jun 30, 2006

  2. ikkemij

    delgrun... Guest

    This is probably the single biggest reason for SSL VPN over traditional
    ipsec clients.

    -mike

    delgrun..., Jun 30, 2006

  3. Is isakmp nat-traversal enabled?