    By the time I got to the TRS80 Model 3, I was teaching my instructors. LOL

    Computers are still, "Garbage in, garbage out."

    Wayne

    Wayne Wastier, Jun 10, 2005

  2. Wayne Wastier wrote:
    > Working with comuters is the same principle. I learned computers by
    > spending many many many many .... many hours on it, starting with the
    > TRS80 Model 2's.
    >
    > By the time I got to the TRS80 Model 3, I was teaching my instructors. LOL
    >

    > Computers are still, "Garbage in, garbage out."
    >

    > Wayne

    Computers, not comuters. LOL (thought it makes sense too. :) )

    Wayne

    Wayne Wastier, Jun 10, 2005

  3. Re: Remember when your piano teacher taught you, "Practice, practice, practice ...?"

    I was beginning to wonder if you were a traffic cop. LOL!
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 10, 2005
  4. Andre Da Costa [Extended64] wrote:
    > I was beginning to wonder if you were a traffic cop. LOL!

    Naw. While I respect the law, I am not an official law enforcement
    agent. ;o)

    Wayne

    Wayne Wastier, Jun 10, 2005