    can't remember (ageing is a sad process).
    Any suggestions gratefully appreciated.
    Neil

    Neil, Nov 23, 2003

  2. Go to:
    http://www.winxpcentral.com/registry/tweaks.php

    You may need to edit the registry but the instructions are explicit so
    it doesn't hurt a bit.

    / spam=ray
    www.iinet.com.au/~ray
    "...when the intrepid explorers emerged from the forest,
    they found themselves in a place where, for untold eons,
    the eye of man had not set foot." The Goon Show

    Ray Johnstone, Nov 23, 2003

  3. Neil

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Nov 23, 2003