Remember my old Adobe Acrobat post about file://etc being on top of each page? Here's a final post

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Edmonton_Guy@usenet.com, Sep 13, 2005.

  1. Guest

    I haven't found any solutions from Adobe whatsoever for the problem
    [When converting to pdf sometimes there's a (file://c:/address of
    file.txt) on the top and bottom of every page]. I would just like to
    let that person know who responded to me saying he had the same
    problem that I have a half-ass solution :)
    The tag takes up the exact same amount of every page and is on the
    exact same part, I now use the crop feature and select the "All"
    feature so it crops all of the pages in the document ridding that
    string. It's probably the only solution we're going to find for our
    problem!

    It's funny though, when I convert an individual file it's there but
    when combining files it's not.

    Thanks,

    Edmonton_Guy
    Edmonton_Guy