    ipnconsultants.co.uk will do this for you. We are happy for you to
    trial us so you can see for your self how good the service is. Contact
    me off line for further info.

    ipn, Jul 5, 2006

  2. Sean

    Jono Guest

    Superb.

    Will look at setting this up tonight.

    Did you find it or write it? Either way, cheers.

    Jono, Jul 5, 2006

  3. Sean

    Sean Guest

    Just looked at what was there and how it worked. And then copied and
    edited it

    Sean, Jul 5, 2006
  4. Sean

    Maryky Guest

    I HAVE A VOICE SERVICE THAT YOU CAN MAKE A RING INDEFINITELY AND THE
    ANSWER MACHINE WILL NOT PICK UP............

    VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.1voip4u.com
    JOE LOPEZ (909) 728-3776

    Maryky, Aug 2, 2006
  5. Sean

    andy Guest

    At least you didn't write your affiliate spam in Spanish on this thread

    But piss off anyway

    andy, Aug 3, 2006