    "The main thing we want to know today; can the 8800 GTS, which sits significantly cheaper, come in and match or even beat GTX performance at stock speeds? And if it does, how much further can the 8800 GTX go to make it worth your while to spend those extra hard earned dollars on it, as opposed to the GTS variant?

    In this article we’re not going to look at the graphics cards, we’ve already done that. Instead we will have a quick look at our test system setup and what we got with our overclocks. From there it’s straight into the benchmarks as that’s all we really need to see here today."

    http://www.tweaktown.com/articles/983/

    Silverstrand, Nov 16, 2006

  2. Silverstrand

    kamer

    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    How To Redirect To An Ad Page Before Opening The Requested Page

    Hi, I am a new member here. I dont know much of javascript. I have a site with lots of downloads. I want that when users click on a link to download, an ad page appears first and after few seconds, it is redirected to the requested page. please help me. I am a layman in such scripts. Thanks.

    kamer, Nov 18, 2006