Released: jdatestamp 1.0 for Lossless date stamp on digital photos

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by msuresh, Apr 5, 2004.

  1. msuresh

    msuresh Guest

    Hi,

    jdatestamp is a free command line utility written in C to losslessly imprint
    text/date+time of a picture taken in a digital camera onto its JPEG image.

    I recently released a new version 1.0 on April 2, 2004.

    Check out the jdatestamp homepage at:

    http://jdatestamp.sourceforge.net/

    for more info and download of source or binaries.

    This version of 1.0 jdatestamp is a rework of the first
    release 0.5b.

    It does not have any install dependency on ImageMagick.

    The binary is also available on UNIX platforms.

    It has new features like the ability to process
    multiple files, the ability to specify default options
    in the installation and/or home directory, better
    options to position the date text and more date
    formatting options.

    Suresh.

    msuresh, Apr 5, 2004