    Still waiting for this one. I didn't hear any oooooohs and ahhhhs
    over this one, but its one of the few that looks worth buying.

    Anyone see this at the theaters?

    so57th, Oct 26, 2005

  2. so57th

    Kishin Guest

    I saw it in the theater, and I'm dying for it to come out on DVD so I
    can watch it again. What can I say...I dig tripod fighting machines.

    Kishin

    Kishin, Oct 26, 2005

  3. so57th

    TB Guest

    It's out on 11/22/05 both as a single disc and as a 2 disc version with
    extras. 11/22 is going to be a huge day for dvd releases as the various
    classic King Kong editions will come out that day along with Polar Express,
    Alien vs Predator 2 disc edition, Criterion "Ran" and a bunch of tv series
    season box sets including 2 more seasons of Seinfeld. Also look for the
    original version to be released next week on 11/1/05 as a 2 disc edition as
    well as the 1st season of the tv series on the same day.

    T.B.

    TB, Oct 26, 2005