    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Dec 23, 2003

  2. bigtip

    Consultant Guest

    blah

    Consultant, Dec 23, 2003

  3. bigtip

    Jtyc Guest

    See, there's a perfect example of groveling. Just a little more kissing
    of
    That's a start. I'll take it.

    Jtyc, Dec 23, 2003
  4. bigtip

    Jtyc Guest

    No, I'm snickering at you being a chick magnet :)

    Oh I am.

    Why do they always call me a big teddy bear though?

    Jtyc, Dec 23, 2003
  5. bigtip

    Brat Guest

    yeah... he is cheating... he knows what I really look like

    Brat, Dec 23, 2003
  6. bigtip

    JaR Guest

    Oh, really???

    So grovelling works for you?

    Or is this some wierd mistress/slave thing???

    Are whips, handcuffs, etc. involved???????

    Can we get an .mpg?????

    JaR, Dec 23, 2003
  7. bigtip

    Jtyc Guest

    yeah... he is cheating... he knows what I really look like

    Doesn't change anything. Unless... are you saying that I'm lying about
    Kendal? I can tell by her aggressiveness that's she's pretty.

    good looking chicks are always bitches...

    *runs*

    Jtyc, Dec 23, 2003
  8. bigtip

    Brat Guest

    *channels pms mode... swivels head 360 degrees*

    come here little man

    *convulses... looks around*

    who said that?

    Brat, Dec 23, 2003
  9. If you're really nice, she'll flash you.

    --
    Fris "on-site" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 24, 2003
  10. When I am elected, you will have the best of both worlds...

    *climbs into limo, drinks a beer and takes nap*

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Dec 24, 2003
  11. bigtip

    Kendal Emery Guest

    I must be the prettiest one around then......

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Dec 24, 2003