    Jtyc Guest

    and an awesome speller!

    Technically, it's a grammatical error since the word is spelled correctly.

    Jtyc, Dec 23, 2003

  2. bigtip

    JaR Guest

    Technically, it's an olfactory error as the incorrect letter occurred in
    consultant's post.

    s/p/m

    HTH

    JaR

    JaR, Dec 23, 2003

  3. bigtip

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Ahhhh, what a Christmas present, membership to the elite, the exclusive,
    MCNGP, and getting number 68 as well. We shall all remember this day in
    infamy, and shall forever hold you dear to our hearts. In short.....
    welcome aboard, from abroad.

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Dec 23, 2003
  4. bigtip

    JaR Guest

    Shouldn't that be "from a broad"?

    *ducks*

    JaR

    JaR, Dec 23, 2003
  5. bigtip

    Jtyc Guest

    Shouldn't that be "from a broad"?

    Chicks don't dig it when you call them "broads".

    Jtyc, Dec 23, 2003
  6. bigtip

    JaR Guest

    Advice on inter-gender relations from one who considers *groveling* to be
    sexy ;-}

    I have my lapel pin. I can say anything and they still are hot for me,
    'cause I'm a chick magnet when I wear it.

    JaR

    JaR, Dec 23, 2003
  7. bigtip

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Therein lies the joke, or maybe the joke is what you're holding :)

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Dec 23, 2003
  8. bigtip

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Stifles a snicker

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Dec 23, 2003
  9. bigtip

    Jtyc Guest

    Advice on inter-gender relations from one who considers *groveling* to be
    So... you're saying it's NOT sexy?

    Jtyc, Dec 23, 2003
  10. bigtip

    Consultant Guest

    smell what?

    Consultant, Dec 23, 2003
  11. bigtip

    JaR Guest

    Doesn't do a thing for me, but let's get another opinion....Brat? Kendall?

    JaR, Dec 23, 2003
  12. bigtip

    Jtyc Guest

    smell what?

    Did someone fart?

    Jtyc, Dec 23, 2003
  13. bigtip

    Jtyc Guest

    Doesn't do a thing for me, but let's get another opinion....Brat? Kendall?

    Before they answer I would just like the both of them to know that I think
    that they are both very pretty.

    Jtyc, Dec 23, 2003
  14. bigtip

    JaR Guest

    *Looks at mouse*

    *scratches head*

    What's so funny? It's just a reg'lar mouse. Is it because it's just a 2
    button? I've got a wireless one at home!

    Ooh, and a touchpad! Does that count?

    Heh, heh. Wanna play with my touchpad, 'lil girl?

    JaR

    JaR, Dec 23, 2003
  15. bigtip

    JaR Guest

    Gawd, not again!

    JaR, Dec 23, 2003
  16. bigtip

    JaR Guest

    Aw, jeez! That's so pathetic.

    JaR, Dec 23, 2003
  17. bigtip

    Consultant Guest

    just stinky

    Consultant, Dec 23, 2003
  18. bigtip

    Jtyc Guest

    just stinky

    I still get sick just thinking about that old ass gas floating in the air we
    breath.

    Jtyc, Dec 23, 2003
  19. bigtip

    Jtyc Guest

    Before they answer I would just like the both of them to know that I
    think
    I'll have you know that I'm being totally sincere.

    Jtyc, Dec 23, 2003
  20. bigtip

    Kendal Emery Guest

    No, I'm snickering at you being a chick magnet :)

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Dec 23, 2003