    Fris "oops" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 23, 2003

  2. bigtip

    Jtyc Guest

    members... ask consultant and jytc... so sorry

    jTYc

    *cries*

    Jtyc, Dec 23, 2003

  3. bigtip

    Brat Guest

    ooops sowwie honey... typo

    Brat, Dec 23, 2003
  4. bigtip

    Brat Guest

    ewww no... you smell like ciggies... hmmm I think I'll go have one now...
    lol

    Brat, Dec 23, 2003
  5. bigtip

    Jtyc Guest

    ooops sowwie honey... typo

    It's ok Brian, I forgive you.

    Jtyc, Dec 23, 2003
  6. bigtip

    Brat Guest

    ack!! that's cruel... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
    you don't love me anymore
    I'm gonna go eat some worms

    Brat, Dec 23, 2003
  7. bigtip

    Jtyc Guest

    ack!! that's cruel... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

    It was not my intention to be cruel. I was only trying to bring a bit of
    levity into an otherwise dreary day.
    That's not true.
    I hear there is good protein in them. I would try pan frying them first.
    Butter, some garlic...

    Jtyc, Dec 23, 2003
  8. bigtip

    Brat Guest

    wait for it
    LOOK everybody... he admitted to loving me... gotcha!!!
    now lets not be silly :p

    Brat, Dec 23, 2003
  9. People don't know they have an ear fetish until they've tried it.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Dec 23, 2003
  10. bigtip

    Jtyc Guest

    LOOK everybody... he admitted to loving me... gotcha!!!

    Forever the love I have for you will last forever
    Loving you always
    Forever my love for you won't change
    Cause loving you is the best thing that I can do

    Jtyc, Dec 23, 2003
  11. bigtip

    JaR Guest

    *I can use #42???*

    Happy happy joy joy!!!

    *does snoopy dance*

    *ceases to emit bogons*

    Welcome Larry. You'll be sorry ;->

    JaR
    MCNGP#.......................hehe..............42!

    JaR, Dec 23, 2003
  12. I never meant to imply that you couldn't. Don Julio just didn't remember
    his number, and it occurred to me that you might have forgotten yours, as
    well. Brat didn't seem to know her number either.
    This is true.

    --
    Fris "7th Prime" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 23, 2003
  13. bigtip

    Jtyc Guest

    I never meant to imply that you couldn't. Don Julio just didn't remember
    I don't see why we have to have lables and numbers. Can't we all just be
    free to decide? Why does "society" need to force a number on us?

    Jtyc, Dec 23, 2003
  14. Because if we could chose our own number, half of the 80's crowd would be
    867-5309.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Dec 23, 2003
  15. bigtip

    JaR Guest

    Anarchist

    JaR, Dec 23, 2003
  16. bigtip

    Jtyc Guest

    Anarchist

    Conformist!

    *jumps in his VW van and drives off*

    Jtyc, Dec 23, 2003
  17. bigtip

    Consultant Guest

    i got it, i got it

    Consultant, Dec 23, 2003
  18. bigtip

    JaR Guest

    Get back here you....

    *climbs into his Buick and gives chase*

    JaR, Dec 23, 2003
  19. bigtip

    Jtyc Guest

    Because if we could chose our own number, half of the 80's crowd would be
    I like to consider myself no so much as a number but as a concept. An
    abstract if you will.

    Jtyc, Dec 23, 2003
  20. bigtip

    Consultant Guest