    winning the MCSE....
    took me while but i got my MCSE, onward to Cisco Yikes!
    at least it is just one test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    bigtip, Dec 20, 2003

  2. bigtip

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    failure is not an option, brain dumps are essential to
    Hi, I'm bigtip. And I have a small wang. Just like wongh.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 21, 2003

  3. bigtip

    Guest Guest

    Is the crude language necessary? We get the point that braindumps are crap. For a bunch of professionals you all act like a bunch of idiotic children.

    Guest, Dec 21, 2003
  4. This might shock some of you, but I have to agree 100% with Mr. bigtip here.

    Brain dumps ARE INDEED quite essential.

    I just need to modify the sentence slightly:

    failure is not an option, brain dumps are essential for idiotic, selfish,
    arse-kissing, poo-stabbing, lazy, incompetent, lame losers so that they
    might
    steal an MCSE.

    --
    Fris "Edited for MS Anti-free Speech Filters" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 21, 2003
  5. Using that logic, you acuse all twenty-six of the MCNGP as brain-dumpers.

    Did you brain dump your way into crime investigation?

    BTW, speaking out against brain dumps is not a crime. Brain dumping,
    however, is.

    I could tell you were a crime investigator... you're "undercover" as
    "anonymous"

    I won't blow your cover.

    --
    Fris "You want fries with that, ma'am?" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 21, 2003
  6. Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\), Dec 21, 2003
  7. bigtip

    Kline Sphere Guest

    What
    Clearly you are not in the same league as Disk Tracy.

    Kline Sphere, Dec 21, 2003
  8. bigtip

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Boy, there must be a lot of braindumpers here since the majority of
    Scary thought...

    Kline Sphere, Dec 21, 2003
  9. bigtip

    Don Julio Guest

    yeah!....well my dad's car cost more than your dad's car

    --
    Don Julio
    MCNGP # 11

    Don Julio, Dec 22, 2003
  10. And that is why you are worth next to nothing to an employer.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Dec 22, 2003
  11. bigtip

    Consultant Guest

    it looks like we may need to have an honorary member

    Consultant, Dec 22, 2003
  12. Normally, I'd disagree, as an MVP would not want to become an MCNGP, however
    we do now have an MCNGP that became an MVP (Laura). Proof of sorts that
    Microsoft recognizes the contributions that Laura makes, long after we had
    recognized them.

    Larry, if you're interested, I think we might have to waive the final entry
    requirement, as I doubt the MS people would appreciate seeing those words
    coming from an MVP.

    If Universities can confer honoral doctorates to people who never went to
    college, I'm sure we could confer an honorary certification to those who
    otherwise met the requirements.

    --
    Fris "A PG-Rated MCNGP?" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 22, 2003
  13. bigtip

    Kline Sphere Guest

    yeah!....well my dad's car cost more than your dad's car

    How much more?

    Kline Sphere, Dec 22, 2003
  14. Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\), Dec 23, 2003
  15. bigtip

    Brat Guest

    hey I'm not the only female mcngp'er
    why should I pay???

    since I have been a proud member for quite some time now... I think YOU
    should owe ME one... lol

    Brat, Dec 23, 2003
  16. Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\), Dec 23, 2003
  17. bigtip

    Consultant Guest

    welcome aboard, #68

    Consultant, Dec 23, 2003
  18. Feel free to use #68 (and Brat #69 and JaR #42) but your real number on the
    group site will be #27. Please e-mail Consultant an appropriate picture for
    the site as well. You may wish to look at some of the other ones to get an
    idea of what kind of picture to send...

    --
    Fris "Welcome Wagon" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 23, 2003
  19. bigtip

    Brat Guest

    Brat, Dec 23, 2003
  20. bigtip

    Brat Guest

    oops... you now are officially a member... I dont fraternize with fellow
    members... ask consultant and jytc... so sorry

    Brat, Dec 23, 2003