    Is there any program that can rejoin the split AND at the same time rebuild
    the orginal menus or import the orginal menus. TIA,

    Talon

    Ron, Jan 4, 2004

  2. Ron

    Bigarbel Guest

    Hi. Here's the project: I used to split original type-9 dvds into two
    Look at the guides on www.dvdrhelp.com and only post in one group in
    the future, please

    Bigarbel, Jan 4, 2004

  3. Take the orginal schrink and burn again

    Regards Hielke

    Hielke Bijker, Jan 4, 2004
  4. Ron

    noone Guest

    Bigarbel

    noone, Jan 5, 2004
  5. Ron

    Brian Guest

    Hi Ron,
    as you should be using software to backup your own
    movies then you should still have the original movies. You can only
    get the menu options etc when using DVD Shrink on the original movies.
    Be aware that copying DVD movies for another person is against the
    law.

    Regards Brian

    Brian, Jan 5, 2004