    reinstall them and get the updates. An additional problem is that I
    am running a dual boot system, and don't want Windows to mess up my
    grub loader.

    Bill Roberts, Jan 11, 2006

  2. Bill Roberts

    Martik Guest

    You could try an 'upgrade' install. Grub boot loader can be reinstalled
    after you install 98.

    Martik, Jan 11, 2006

  3. Bill Roberts

    Martik Guest

    I should have said 'a reinstall without formatting' which should leave all
    your settings and applications intact. Backup your data first.

    Martik, Jan 11, 2006
  4. Bill Roberts

    Whiskers Guest

    Take care that the Windows installer doesn't obliterate the other OSs on
    your HDs

    Whiskers, Jan 12, 2006