    tools//options//programs, nothing is shown as a registered browser.

    So what is the proper command line to use for restoring IE or firefox in
    that little drop down box?

    Richard, Jan 3, 2005

  2. Richard

    why? Guest

    The program was? Check it's help / faq.
    Which Tools | Options | Programs? There isn't one for OE5/OE6 and IE
    doesn't have a browser drop down. IE does have a (on the same settings
    page) Reset Web Settings / Check if IE is the default option.

    FF has Tools | Options / General, check FF is deafult.
    www.google.com or
    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk?

    look for -
    urlmon.dll