    enlighten me?

    Thanks & regards,

    Missteak.

    Missteak, Dec 28, 2003

  2. Missteak

    °Mike° Guest

    Msxml3.dll is a Microsoft XML parser dynamic link library. It is
    obviously needed by MS Money, but wasn't registered as installed
    by the system. Using the "regsvr32" command on the .dll registers
    the file, and the system now recognises it.

    °Mike°, Dec 28, 2003

  3. Missteak

    why? Guest

    What regsvr does and command line
    <http://www.microsoft.com/technet/tr...et/prodtechnol/winxppro/proddocs/regsvr32.asp>
    or shorter http://makeashorterlink.com/?D1ED217E6

    about the same
    http://www.liutilities.com/products/wintaskspro/processlibrary/regsvr32/

    Better page
    <http://support.microsoft.com/defaul...port/kb/articles/q249/8/73.asp&NoWebContent=1>
    or shorter http://makeashorterlink.com/?L10E657E6

    The other file msxml3.dll, is an xml parser
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/downloads/list/xmlgeneral.asp

    Very simply some library functions MS Money required could not be found.
    The regsvr add the functions in the dll to a list of commands.

    Me

    why?, Dec 28, 2003
  4. Missteak

    Missteak Guest

    Thanks Guys,

    Much appreciated.
    To think that it took me ages trying to sort out the problem then you clever
    guys sorted it out in a couple of minutes.
    Thanks again to all of you for your input, time and help.

    Regards

    Missteak

    Missteak, Dec 28, 2003