Regrding post: "Upgrading to MCSE 2003 from MCSE 2000"

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Oren Zippori, Nov 15, 2005.

  1. Oren Zippori

    Oren Zippori Guest

    Good day,
    I would like first of all to thank all the nice people that answered to my
    post 3 days ago entitled:
    "Upgrading to MCSE 2003 from MCSE 2000"
    I was truly amazed at the number of post for such a simple, although I must
    confess that I already new the answer, on that day I past exam 07-292. but
    being as im at always question my self I wanted to post the question just to
    get confirmation from the community. I always do that post do my research
    and post question (just to be on the safe side)

    by the way the answer to my question can be found at the following web page:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/

    Again thanks for all the help you gave me, im also very happy that my post
    helped you feel good about your self by giving you a chance to release some
    pressure, but that they way people are they get satisfaction by seeing some
    one else beehives or fails at some thing that they them self find so
    relevant.

    Best regards,
    Oren Zippori

    P.S this is a really great community.

    Oren Zippori, Nov 15, 2005

  2. Oren Zippori

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I was truly amazed at the number of post for such a simple,

    I wasn't.

    In does, however, still amaze me that so many 'people' have a complete
    lack of common sense and clearly have no intransitive whatsoever. The
    only thing that would amaze me more than this fact is if any company
    is stupid enough to employ these type people for an IT related role.
    Of course you did......

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 15, 2005

  3. Oren Zippori

    Oren Zippori Guest

    As I was saying:

    Another fine example of some one making him self feel good at another person
    expense.

    Oren Zippori, Nov 15, 2005
  4. Oren Zippori

    Frisbee® Guest

    Stick around, we can change your mind.

    Just give us a chance.

    Frisbee®, Nov 15, 2005
  5. Oren Zippori

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Another fine example of some one making him self feel good at another person
    you funny man

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 15, 2005
  6. Oren Zippori

    kpg Guest

    :-<

    I feel so used.

    kpg, Nov 15, 2005
  7. Oren Zippori

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Obviously you're new here.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 15, 2005
  8. Oren Zippori

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Oren Zippori spewed across the
    ether:
    Of course you do. Doesn't everybody???

    --
    JaR