    then i press ok and it goes away
    what does it mean?

    monique

    monique, Nov 20, 2003

  2. monique

    Harrison Guest

    Download, install, update, and run the following programs:
    Adaware - http://www.lavasoftusa.com/
    Spybot Search and Destroy - http://security.kolla.de/
    Spyware Blaster - http://www.wilderssecurity.net/spywareblaster.html

    The first two find and root out spyware, adware, hijackers, and
    dialers.
    The second one will protect your system from further infection by such
    diseases.

    Harrison, Nov 20, 2003

  3. monique

    °Mike° Guest

    This is the third time you have asked this question in the
    last week. Try reading replies when you ask a question.
    <http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3fbcdb39.6965448%40localhost.dot.net>

    On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 21:36:10 -0600, in
    <bphcfv$ve1$>
    monique scrawled: