registry cleaner

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by hEE Hee, Feb 1, 2004.

  1. hEE Hee

    hEE Hee Guest

    hEE Hee, Feb 1, 2004

  2. hEE Hee

    hEE Hee Guest

    hEE Hee, Feb 1, 2004

  3. hEE Hee

    Bigfred Guest

    Can anyone recommend a good simple to use registry cleaner.
    Thanks,

    Bigfred, Feb 1, 2004
  4. Steven Pilbeam, Feb 1, 2004
  5. Steven Pilbeam, Feb 1, 2004
  6. hEE Hee

    Randy Bard Guest

    I think RegSeeker is a better and safer program than EasyCleaner;
    also, it is freeware. Just do a quick search for it

    Randy Bard, Feb 1, 2004
  7. hEE Hee

    ICee Guest

    It's still free. just click on Products at the top and it takes you to
    the free download page for Easy Cleaner (and others).
    http://www.toniarts.com/index.php

    ICee, Feb 1, 2004
  8. hEE Hee

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Feb 1, 2004
  9. Clicking the download button still brings up a members page

    Steven Pilbeam, Feb 1, 2004
  10. hEE Hee

    ICee Guest

    Tricky! When you try to download, it takes you to a sign up page, even
    though it's listed as freeware. No wonder update didn't work.

    ICee, Feb 1, 2004
  11. hEE Hee

    Bigfred Guest

    Thanks for your help anyway at least will all know that easy cleaner is not
    really free now.

    Bigfred, Feb 1, 2004
  12. hEE Hee

    ICee Guest

    Yes, Steven, I just found that out. Probably posted at the same time.
    Thanks for that link, BTW. That is the current version (2.0.5.338) and
    it is still free (from the URL you provided).

    ICee, Feb 1, 2004
  13. It still is free from
    http://personal.inet.fi/business/toniarts/ecleane.htm
    Scroll down to where it says "Download places for EasyCleaner"

    Steven Pilbeam, Feb 1, 2004