    and it takes long time to open programs
    it is said that registry cleaner can speed up my comp
    which one is the best?

    rcmz, Jul 14, 2010

  2. rcmz

    jmaccoy

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Best registry cleaner

    Windows registry is a important part of registry & plays a major role in system's performance.manually playing with it is not is not recommended :wink:
    Well if ask for best then i must suggest you Advanced system optmizer.Use its registry cleaner :finger:
    Its really good as i use it frequently.You can google it ! or download it from download.com or tucows :D

    Reply me if it works out !

    :ciao:

    jmaccoy, Jul 14, 2010

  3. rcmz

    Arturo Alonso

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2010
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Registry Cleaner ? Which one is best

    Hi,
    Buddy i think ur PC got lot of distorted registries that can easliy slow down ur PC ..for this u can try Systweak's Registry Cleaner.. It helps in Fixing your slow PC, eliminate registry errors and improves your PC performance easily..as i think it suits best..in those problem that's u stated here..i think u should give it try as it is good cleaner and optimizer for registries..!!

    Definitely works..!!

    Arturo Alonso, Jul 15, 2010