    I am Mr.satyavasu.I want register to MCSD CErtification.Pl
    forward me complete detailes regarding certification.where
    can write this exam in india?

    satyavasu, Nov 25, 2003

  2. satyavasu

    POP3 .NET Guest

    Please refer to :
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcsd/

    Cheers.

    POP3 .NET, Nov 25, 2003

  3. satyavasu

    Lorne Smith Guest

    I'd leave it to Microsoft to write the exam...

    Lorne Smith, Nov 25, 2003
  4. satyavasu

    POP3 .NET Guest

    lol... don't blame it on foreigners : i'm a french guy and
    also have to take a dictionnary just to post a ten-words
    message... by the way it's a bit more difficult to pass an
    exam which has not been translated, even if we ALL are
    supposed to speak the Shakespeare-way....

    POP3 .NET, Nov 25, 2003
  5. satyavasu

    Lorne Smith Guest

    IMHO, seeing as MS charge so much for the exam, the least they could do is
    localise the damn questions!!

    PS: I'd have never have guess you were French BTW... You're English is
    pretty good (I'm from just over the pond from you BTW... a Brit...)

    Verily, thou shouldst always speak ye way of yon barde...

    Gods.. image if they DID write the exam using Shakesperian english!!! No
    one would pass cause no bugger would understand the questions!!

    Lorne

    Lorne Smith, Nov 25, 2003
  6. satyavasu

    Consultant Guest

    how's it feel to be a coward?

    Consultant, Nov 25, 2003
  7. satyavasu

    POP3 .NET Guest

    Brits are always welcome unless they speak about rugby
    ;-))))

    indeed : when i read the Microsoft **books** i sometimes
    felt that it was Chinese, Babylonian or whatever lost
    language you could ever imagine.......

    POP3 .NET, Nov 25, 2003
  8. satyavasu

    POP3 .NET Guest

    what do you mean ? sounds like those pesky messages that
    the AI sometimes sends me when I play Civilization
    III.......................

    POP3 .NET, Nov 25, 2003
  9. satyavasu

    Consultant Guest

    lol
    french, coward. it's a joke son, well, not really

    Consultant, Nov 25, 2003
  10. satyavasu

    Lorne Smith Guest

    That's just uncalled for...

    Lorne Smith, Nov 25, 2003
  11. satyavasu

    Lorne Smith Guest

    You got something against Rugby? Not MY fault if you lot just can't cut the
    mustard in a REAL sport... We're just as bad at football as you lot are at
    rugby :)

    Lorne

    Lorne Smith, Nov 25, 2003
  12. satyavasu

    POP3 .NET Guest

    oooppss isn't it an MCSD thread in here ?!
    BTW you just remembered me one of my favourite old songs
    from the Smiths : "Bigmouth strikes again". thought you
    were gone...
    and speaking of the mysts of time you also remembered me
    that when i was younger i used to go to London and be
    insulted by those who called me "coward" just because i
    could'nt stop being kissed by their girlfriends .... just
    kidding, "pal"

    POP3 .NET, Nov 25, 2003
  13. satyavasu

    POP3 .NET Guest

    agreed !
    will it ever be a "Keyboard typing" world championship ?

    POP3 .NET, Nov 25, 2003
  14. satyavasu

    Guest Guest

    how rude, you do realise they invited both the Brtis and
    the Yanks to two world wars ?
    They competantly held the coats while we did the
    fighting !!

    Guest, Dec 2, 2003
  15. satyavasu

    stevens

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    i am stevens
    i'll like to register for the mcsd pls can u tell me where this exam can be held in nigerian and the mode of payment?

    stevens, Sep 4, 2006