Register Canon USA Warranty Online?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by you know who maybe, Dec 3, 2004.

  1. I can't find the page. I found one for the UK, but not USA.

    you know who maybe, Dec 3, 2004

  2. you know who maybe

    Zach Guest

    It's there but if you have a firewall and/or other software that
    disables advertisements and popup windows, it won't come up. I had the
    same problem, in fact, I ended up mailing my registration card instead
    of doing it over the net because I couldn't get the registration site to
    appear. Check your browser/firewall settings and see if that isn't
    whats causing the problem.

    Zach

    Zach, Dec 3, 2004

  3. I just figured the problem is I'm trying to register a 17-40mm lens. When I
    try to register a camera, the link appears. When I try for my lens the
    Support page does not have the link which says "Register Now" in the Getting
    Started section like it does for the camera, for example the 1D MkII.

    you know who maybe, Dec 3, 2004