    the Control Panel, Regional and Language Options but this feature is not
    there.

    Please help!

    Wish I was using Lotus Notes, Jul 6, 2010

  2. Wish I was using Lotus Notes

    Carlos Guest

    Hi,
    This NG deals only with 64-bit operating systems.
    Anyway, did you try system restore?
    Carlos

    Carlos, Jul 6, 2010

  3. Wish I was using Lotus Notes

    Carlos Guest

    Hi,
    You have made no indication about what is your Operating System so I'll make
    a generic suggestion:
    Try system restore, that should fix it.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Jul 6, 2010
  4. Carlos, my OS is Windows XP Professional.

    Thanks.

    Wish I was using Lotus Notes, Jul 6, 2010
  5. Windows XP Professional comes (came) in a 64-bit version. "Microsoft
    Windows XP Professional x64 Edition" is the full name of the product in it's
    64-bit edition (not real creative, eh?)

    However - the System Restore may be your best option since more than that
    has seemingly changed on your system.

    Shenan Stanley, Jul 6, 2010
  6. Wish I was using Lotus Notes

    KCB Guest

    "Wish I was using Lotus Notes"
    Start/Run "intl.cpl", no quotes, click OK. This will open the Control Panel
    module you are looking for. It works in WinXP/32 and Win7/64, so I think it
    should probably work for you. I'm not sure how to get it back into Control
    Panel, but there is a way because I had to do it quite some time ago. Try
    Googling "restore control panel features", or something to that effect.

    KCB, Jul 7, 2010