    I am the administrator and the only person who uses this computer. This
    morning I did win update and I think something changed. any help?
    TIA

    alexandrew, Sep 28, 2003

  2. alexandrew

    °Mike° Guest

    You need to log on as administrator.

    °Mike°, Sep 28, 2003

  3. alexandrew

    alexandrew Guest

    I remember I deleted welcome window and from that moment I have this
    problem. How could I go back to welcome window page?
    BTW:
    When I check the user account, I see my name with administrator at the end
    of my name which means I must have a right to edit registry which I can't???

    alexandrew, Sep 28, 2003
  4. alexandrew

    °Mike° Guest

    The "Welcome" Logon Screen Does Not Appear

    If that doesn't help...

    Fix Windows® XP Logon/Restore Welcome Screen
    http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/fix_xp_logon.htm

    °Mike°, Sep 28, 2003