    Have not heard of this before. How can it be enabled and why did it happen?
    Thanks.

    Tufts

    Tufts, Nov 10, 2003

  2. Tufts

    °Mike° Guest

    Details?
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    °Mike°, Nov 10, 2003

  3. The following works for me with Windows NT/2K when this happens.
    Place the text between the dashed lines below (including blank line
    at end) into a file and name the file with a '.reg' extension.
    Beware of possible line wrapping. Double-clicking on this file
    should enable the registry permissions.
    This assumes your user is logged in with administrator priviledges.

    HTH,
    John

    REGEDIT4

    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]
    "DisableRegistryTools"=dword:00000000

    John Wunderlich, Nov 10, 2003