    Please inform me as early as possible

    Thanking you
    Harindra .G. Devadiga

    Harindra Devadiga, May 7, 2004

  2. Harindra Devadiga

    Guest Guest

    1000 Euro payable stright to me thank you come again

    Guest, May 7, 2004

  3. Harindra Devadiga

    JaR Guest

    Dear Mr./Miss Devadiga,

    Hi back to you. I want to know the recipe for Chicken Tika Masala and I
    want to know if I want to cook it myself, or do take out & what is the
    schedule for delivery of same in USA.

    I'll inform you if you inform me.

    Oh, no, thanking YOU!

    JaR A. Thug

    JaR, May 7, 2004
  4. I want to know the recipe for Chicken Tika Masala and I
    www.yakety.net/currybook.htm

    HTH

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 7, 2004
  5. Harindra Devadiga

    JaR Guest

    Dear Miss Kline;
    Thanking you but where can I download the dainbrumps for this book?

    JaR
    (Mr) Thug

    JaR, May 7, 2004
  6. Harindra Devadiga

    Guest Guest

    All Microsoft certifications usually cost in the neighborhood of $125.00 (US Funds) each, and can be schedualed whenever you feel competent enough to sit for them.

    Guest, May 9, 2004
  7. Harindra Devadiga

    Mike T. Guest

    I know they're two different things, but I have been jonesing for Chicken
    Marsala for a long time. I make a mean one, but my wife hates Chicken
    Marsala (not just mine). She's going out with her friends this week, and I
    will FINALLY make some. I haven't even seen it in any restaurants here in
    Germany, so it's been close to 2 years since I've had it.

    *drool*

    Mike

    Mike T., May 10, 2004