    Please suggest.

    Thanks and regards
    Satyabrata Paul

    Satyabrata, Jan 10, 2008

  2. https://www.microsoftelearning.com/

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jan 10, 2008

  3. Satyabrata

    isnightech Guest

    I am an IS tech, but have been working nights in a boring, repitious job. At
    a recent interview, I flopped because I did not know anything about Active
    Directory or Network Configuration. Only what to do if they fail to work
    properly (troubleshooting). Thanks for the help!

    isnightech, Jan 10, 2008