    is installed.

    Thanks for any replies

    Lee

    Delete, Feb 15, 2005

    Ed Mullen Guest

    You almost understood it correctly. See this page:

    http://www.ilias.ca/MozillavsFirefox.html

    Is there any
    To try it and see if you like it better than the separate apps?

    and can you do it while the others are
    Yes.

    When installed will it pick up the data from the other
    Yes.

    Does it delete the
    Your mail, bookmarks, and other personal settings are saved in a profile
    which will not be touched by installing Mozilla Suite.

    Neither will Mozilla Suite uninstall the actual FF and TB apps. You
    must do that manually using Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel.

    You can run all three apps simultaneously. Keep them all until you
    decide which one(s) you're going to settle on. Comparing them over time
    is really the only way to decide.

    Ed Mullen, Feb 15, 2005