    anyone can help me in this regards.

    Thank you,
    Abhay Joshi

    Guest, Feb 5, 2007

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I just pass my Mcsd.net exams. I have several yeas experience with vs. net
    and sql server.
    I take these exams: 70-315,316, 320, 229, 300.
    I don't buy any more books . Take it easy , the exam is not hard.
    If you aren't a experienced developer , you may use the MS's training-kit.

    Guest, Feb 6, 2007

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    hello,

    were I can get these MS training kit and were were I can download them.

    Guest, Feb 6, 2007
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi,

    I am actually learning my last exam for MCSD, the famous 70-300. How to you
    approcah this exam cause it is pure theory, hard to do exercice in a similar
    way as you can see concrete results when you are testing a part of code...

    How do you approach it to be ready ?
    I have the MS press book 70300

    regard
    serge
    MCAD.NET

    Guest, Feb 9, 2007
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi, I think the most important thing for this exam is the case study .
    You can answer most of the questions from the case study.
    The other questions up to you experience.

    regard
    ericMcsd

    Guest, Feb 12, 2007