    good book for 70-226.

    Thankx in Advance
    Selvan.

    Selvan, Apr 21, 2004

  2. Selvan

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    yes.

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 21, 2004

  3. Selvan

    Kevin Guest

    Kevin, Apr 22, 2004
  4. Selvan

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 22, 2004
  5. Selvan

    Jtyc Guest

    That's a great book. But then again, I'm biased. I'm the Kevin.

    Sweet! Can you score me a copy??

    *runs*

    Jtyc, Apr 22, 2004
  6. Selvan

    Kevin Guest

    That's not my website

    Kevin, Apr 22, 2004
  7. Selvan

    Neil Guest

    and he's giving you a hard time when he's on tripod.

    ;)

    Neil, Apr 22, 2004
  8. Selvan

    Neil Guest

    Me Too!

    *ducks behind Jtyc*

    Neil, Apr 22, 2004
  9. Selvan

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    but i didn't write a book.

    i also found a way to kill the ad's. so it's a little purtyier.

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 22, 2004
  10. Selvan

    Selvan Guest