    Please email me at

    Thanks,

    erick

    erickpsantiago, Jun 5, 2006

  2. Hi Erick,

    Unfortunately, BradReese.Com has never found a reputable "Refurbished
    Cisco Supplier" who is actually physically located in the Philippines.

    We do however, recommend the Singapore warehouse and office of
    Refurbished Cisco Supplier, Knowledge Computers whose President is the
    highly reputable, Kuljit Parmar CCNA, CCDA:

    Singapore Office:
    Knowledge Computers Pte Ltd.
    22 Kallang Avenue
    # 06-06 Hong Aik Industrial Building
    Singpore 339413
    Tel : 65 63967730
    Fax : 65 63967731

    To find the names of their personnel in Asia:

    http://www.knowledgecomputers.net/about.htm

    Here you will find their Refurbished Cisco Pricing:

    http://www.knowledgecomputers.net/dir.html

    Hope this helps.

    Brad Reese
    BradReese.Com - Cisco Network Engineer Directory
    http://www.bradreese.com/network-engineer-directory.htm
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    USA & Canada: 877-549-2680